Teriyaki Mushrooms with Rice can be a great side dish to any Asian meal. This is really simple and quick to make if you have any store bought teriyaki sauce on hand.
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 C sliced white mushrooms
- 1 T Olive oil
- 2 T Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 T Water
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Stir in the onions and mushrooms and cook until the onions becomes translucent in color and the mushrooms become tender. (approx 4 min)
- Turn down the heat to low and add the teriyaki sauce to the skillet and let it simmer for another 2 min or so until it thickens.
- Pour the mushroom/onion mixture over cooked white rice.